Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Date Night Style: Floral Romper

Romper: Cece (on sale for under $50!) // Wedges: Target (in stores only, similar here) // Clutch: BP (sold out, other colors here) // Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne (in "cobalt") // Watch: c/o Christian Paul

As I've hinted at on the blog over the past few weeks, I've been back on the dating scene lately; so I wanted to share some more "date night" inspiration in case you are newly single, a veteran of singleness, or looking to spice up your date night wardrobe with your boo! :) 

I recently wore this romper out for a fun night of Mexican cuisine (my favorite) and it was perfect! I feel like bright colors and Mexican food go hand-in-hand (ha!) so I was totally dressing for the occasion here. I love that this romper is roomy, so there is plenty of room for that extra helping of guac, but "shows a little leg" to keep the sass factor up! ;) Also, in full transparency, it was pouring rain that night so I traded the sky-high wedges for these sandals. Because who wants to break an ankle on their date?! But next time it's sunny you can guarantee that I will be rocking these babies without hesitation!







Romper: Cece (on sale for under $50!) // Wedges: Target (in stores only, similar here) // Clutch: BP (sold out, other colors here) // Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne (in "cobalt") // Watch: c/o Christian Paul

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope y'all have a marvelous start to your week! It's going to be a busy one around these parts, so there may be a few less frequent posts as I try to balance out my personal life (aka "life behind this blog) :) See you back here Wednesday!

Linking up with the Trend-Spin Link-Up.


15 comments

  1. This is adorable and perfect for date night, rain or shine!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great girl! I love the print of this romper and it would absolutely be great for a date night! Those wedges match perfectly! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, as always! I love this! Dating is so fun--I hope y'all had a good time!
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That romper is the cutest! And love that clutch! It looks just like the Clare V. one but at a fraction of the cost. <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cutest romper-love the floral pattern-Katelyn
    http://www.theyellowspectacles.com/
    have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute romper! & definitely a perfect romper for a date night :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous romper, and love the price point too! Perfect for date night <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute romper and how exciting about dating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That romper is so so so cute! I swear, I've yet to try a romper. I'm always afraid I'll look too silly because I'm short! Also - exciting about dating again! There's something about the fresh challenge and possibility :) wishing you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable is your romper!? I need it for an upcoming trip to Florida!
    XO, Jillian
    http://rhymeandreason-jillian.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That romper looks so great on you! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)