Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 80}


Hellooooooooo Friday! I don't know about you but I've never been more excited to see a Friday- this week was a major doozy! Work has exploded, and with a brand merger happening in two weeks & both my bosses out of office, well this girl is BUSY! My new launch happens on October 4th so hopefully after that things will calm down a bit and get back to normal around here :) Until then... well hang in there with me!

Luckily, today is Friday which means we've got a full weekend ahead of us and I am more than ready. I've got a birthday party for my bestie and her hubby, a baby shower for another bestie, and then brand-new blog photos (yep they are coming!)  I'm looking forward to it all!

So, let's kick off this weekend with a round-up of fun favorites (it's been too long since I've shared what I'm currently obsessing over)!


{ONE: NEW FALL TV}
I am so excited that fall tv is premiering this week! Besides Bachelor in Paradise, the pickings were pretty slim this summer and I really need some great new shows. I've been so excited since Parenthood's Facebook started promoting This is Us, and since watching the pilot episode this week, it's official that I am obsessed! I wasn't quite sold at the beginning, but then there was a huge twist at the end of the episode and it pulled me in hook, line, & sinker! If you loved Parenthood or Gilmore Girls, this is a show for you! Lots of heart & all the feels in this one.

This is Us

I also was able to catch Designated Survivor, and boy was it good! It kind of reminds me of a more more "old school" tv drama- less special effects and more realistic filing- but the storyline is really interesting and the acting is on point. You can't go wrong with Kiefer Sutherland as the lead either!

Designated Survivor

One final show I have on my list is Notorious. I got home too late to catch it last night but have it DVR'd to catch up this weekend :) Anyone watch it?? What did you think? Anything else to add to my list?!

{TWO: LOFT SALE}
Loft just announced a 40% off sale - and it's like a moth to a flame for this girl ;) There are lots of great new pieces for fall in some gorgeous color pallets. Use code "SHOPSMART" for 40% if you have a Loft card or 30% off if you don't. Shop my favorites below:


{THREE: SPIRITUAL GANGSTER}
Y'all know may know, or maybe not, but I watch the Today show every morning while I get ready (it's how I know what's going on in the world!) and the perfect way to start my day. Savannah just collaborated with Spiritual Gangster to create a special tank in which 100% of the process go to Feeding America. The tank sold out within minutes of airing, but they are restocking quickly, and for such a great cause it's worth waiting :)

Savannah Guthrie "Like You" Tank

{FOUR: CUTE COFFEE MUGS} 
The amount of coffee I consume in a day may actually be frightening... but the cute coffee cups I drink out of are definitely cheerful! :) I love adding fun new mugs to my collection so I swooned when I saw Evelyn Hensen's new releases! Here are a few of my favorites:
Gainesville Mug (Go Gators!)

Places to Go, Coffee to Drink Mug

St Petersburg Mug (#localpride)

{FIVE: COUNTRY ROAD VIDEO}
This mash-up of 30 amazing country artists singing the classics is SO good! It's like having all my best friends in one place! Enjoy :)



Have an awesome weekend y'all! Enjoy every minute of it :) XO



11 comments


  1. Great article! Very delicious food. thanks for the post!
    you can check more womens's articles on katzzo.com


    food and drinks cook fast<br /

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched This Is Us Tuesday night and loved it, and I've got Designated Survivor recorded and I'll watch it this weekend! I am loving fall tv!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to bed way too early this week and missed all of the new dramas on T.V. I manged to record some of them, so I can't wait to catch up. Have a fabulous weekend Gentry!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, This Is Us is SUCH a good show! I cannot wait for the next episode. I'm loving all of those cute coffee mugs, too. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched Notorious and really liked it same goes for designated survivor - both were really good! Those mugs are too cute!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel you girl, Friday has been long awaited! I also definitely need to check out the Loft sale!!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! But it definitely makes me realize that my coffee mug collection is pretty pitiful. I am inspired to go see the world through coffee (mugs).

    FindingLissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! But it definitely makes me realize that my coffee mug collection is pretty pitiful. I am inspired to go see the world through coffee (mugs).

    FindingLissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Give a made-to-order mug from www.gearbubble.com/gbstore/discountstore Discount Store to someone special, or treat yourself to a design that brings you joy or makes you laugh. Create your own photo mug, shop our collection of the funniest joke mugs, personalize your mug with a monogram, or express yourself with one of our 10 million designs.
    Available in 11-ounce or 15-ounce. Dimensions: 11-ounce: 3.8” h x 3.2” diameter 15-ounce:4.5” high x 3.4” diameter. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Strong, high-grade ceramic construction. So don’t wait to order yours! Visit us at www.gearbubble.com/gbstore/discountstore for more designs and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO many great features this week!! I LOVED This Is Us as well!! The ending was just jaw dropping amazing, ha! I also loved Designated Survivor. I watched Notorious as well, and really liked it. Will be curious to see where they take it. Also, Quantico is one of my faves. Not sure if you watch it, but definitely worth getting into!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these are sooo nice, would love to add them to my kitchen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)