Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Basic, but Never Boring

Romper: c/o Tobi // Nude Mules: Steve Madden // Watch: borrowed La Mer // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (old, love this

At first glance, this romper may seem pretty basic. But upon closer inspection I started to notice all the details that made it unique: the dipped necklace in the front and back, the halter neck that ties in a bow, and a shape that is so perfectly fitted to a woman's curves!  

Y'all know I adore my prints and patterns, but I do think that it is SO important to also have great solids in your wardrobe- because those often become your "go-to" pieces and the base for so many outfits. I mean people will remember your seashell printed dress (yep that's coming soon!) but a navy romper? Switch out your accessories and it's like a whole new outfit! 







Romper: c/o Tobi // Nude Mules: Steve Madden // Watch: borrowed La Mer // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (old, love this

{SHOP THE POST}


We made it to hump day y'all! This week is FLYING & tomorrow night I'm headed out on an adventure I am SO excited about!! Stay tuned to Insta and Snap (@girlmeetsbow) to see where :) 


12 comments

  1. What a great romper to have in your wardrobe. It is such a great transitional piece because you could throw on a denim, or leather jacket as the weather cools off, and yes to the color navy! It's one of our favorites!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the navy!! You're right about solids...they totally end up being the workhorses in all wardrobes :) Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, yes but I'd totally be afraid of a total boob showing. This is super risky! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I could not pull this off, you look great though!

      Delete
    2. LOLOLOL! If it makes you feel better I was TERRIFIED of a strong breeze coming through ;)

      Delete
  4. This romper is fabulous, such a pretty color! And loving the clutch you paired it with <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a cut romper is to be found here!
    Love the Lilly clutch too!
    Cheers,
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! That romper and clutch.. totally on point! Love the shoes you paired with it as well :)

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristi! These shoes were a pick-up in Vegas and now I can't imagine my wardrobe without them!

      Delete
  7. The romper looks great and so versatile.
    http://tresfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute romper! Looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)