Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Simple Floral Skirt

Top: J. Crew Factory (old, similar) // Skirt: c/o Zaful // Heels: Steve Madden (these are so good y'all!) // Watch: c/o Christian Paul

Happy hump day! I can't believe we are already halfway through the week (can I get an #Amen for long weekends and Monday's off?) 


So I think we HAVE to chat about BIP and that finale last night!! I totally turned the corner on Evan and Carly and was so excited to see them get engaged! How stinking' cute are the two of them??  Grant and Lace were kind of a train wreck (per usual). Josh just grosses me out, and I think Amanda deserves so much better (but let's praise for not having to hear his moans anymore!!) And Nick... oh Nick... I am SO excited for his Bachelor run (although can we please keep Luke in the wings for next time?)- I think Nick will most definitely keep his season interesting! What did y'all think if you watched?






Top: J. Crew Factory (old, similar) // Skirt: c/o Zaful // Heels: Steve Madden (these are so good y'all!) // Watch: c/o Christian Paul

{SHOP THE POST}


This short week is already zooming by crazy fast- just trying to hang on and enjoy every minute! :)



10 comments

  1. You look so adorable in this skirt outfit! After watching some of BIP, I think I need a break from The Bachelor, especially since I am not too crazy about Nick. There are so many interesting shows starting this fall, and I am ready for them to start!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so pretty! I love the pattern and the colors! It's perfect with that ruffled blouse too! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt! It would be great for work. I thought it was totally weird and suspicious all along throughout the BIP season that they just never really showed Nick and Jen. They had like no storyline at all; they were just kind of seen together generally. So then I don't really know what to think about him dumping her, because I knew nothing about their relationship! She seemed genuinely invested, though, so I hope he doesn't do that again on the Bachelor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! It's like he was in negotiations all along... so they didn't want us to like him and her as a couple too much... in case they signed the contract! LOL

      Delete
  4. Talking BIP first...I'm weirdly happy for Evan and Carly too...I think they are so cute together!! I'm beyond excited for Nick as the bachelor - I mean, he's pretty hot! Love that pretty floral skirt on you - it's not overly patterny, but still so pretty! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you said that, what on earth is Josh moaning about all the time! It's so gross - when he's kissing, eating, drinking, sitting along - yuck! But onto more important things, that skirt! Just dying over the cute pattern and love the shade of your top. Well done! xx Rox-Anne, Celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first season of BIP that I just couldn't get into, so I skipped it. Probably because I just wasn't a fan of the cast. LOL!
    You look beautiful, in this gorgeous skirt and I love your shoes.
    Aren't short weeks the BEST! I wish we had them ALL the time.
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, Cute, I think Nick is a good pick-it will keep the game interesting!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt! So much YES! I'm conflicted about Nick being the new Bachelor. He's cute but I'm getting tired of seeing him every season! We need a new hot guy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)