Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Weekending: Green Bay, WI


I'm so excited I finally pulled this post together! I've been wanting to share my sweet 4th of July weekend in Green Bay with y'all since I got back, but sometimes I can been the slowest ever about downloading my pictures... #BadBlogger

I hadn't been to WI in TEN years (what?!) to see my mom's side of the family- so what a special treat it was to be able to spend some quality time with them! We were there to celebrate my grandparent's 60th (!!) wedding anniversary and it being a great chance to get everyone together!
One afternoon we all headed out to explore the city- and brews and football were on order! We started out at Badger State Brewing Company where we got to try several flight of craft brew and enjoy the gorgeous weather (it was 75 and sunny... what a dream)!


(Almost) all the cousins together!




Next, we toured the stadium where all the fun Packers games happen! It was so neat to see the place where so many amazing games have been played!





We couldn't resist getting a little "cheesy"  (pun intended!)

It was such a fun weekend with my family and I so enjoyed all the quality time- we had such a great time catching up! 


8 comments

  1. You and your sister are like twins!! What a great family filled 4th of july weekend! I mean you have to wear those cheese heads when you're there! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute! WI looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! So fun! I'm going to Green Bay in 3 weeks so I will definitely be checking out that brewery! And we're already going to a preseason football game at Lambeau, so excited! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun trip and WOW 60 years, that's so awesome!

    Erin, Attention to Darling
    www.attentiontodarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. NFL stadium tours are one of my favorite things to do! & this one is absolutely on my list. Glad you had a great time while you were visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a fun trip! I of course would have to check out the stadium as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last photo is too cute of you girls! Looks like you all had the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great time, I've never been there.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)