Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture



Hey y'all! Sorry today's Sunday Scripture is going up a little late, I had an amazing morning trying a new church and I was so excited to go that I didn't get this past together in time. But, I was definitely inspired after attending! 

The church just  started a series on Jonah, and it is so good- really helping me to see the book different and get new lessons from it. The first of which is the goodness of God's grace. Jonah deliberately runs from God's direction when he is told where to go, but instead of extending wrath to Jonah, God gives him grace upon grace. 

And so it is with us, God gives us grace upon grace each time we fall, and fail, and turn from the his calling. We always have a chance to turn back to him, run back to his arms & his plans. And what joy & comfort that is!


1 comment

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)