Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture + Thoughts


Happy Sunday sweet friends! Sorry that I haven't been consistent with the Sunday Scripture series, I've been a little out of touch in my own prayer life, and I haven't wanted to paint a false front on the blog. Thank goodness that the Lord is faithful, even when I am not!


My bible study recently went through the book of Romans, and even though I missed a little in the middle, I was able to finish strong - and am so thankful I was able to do so!  The verse today is one of my favorites from Romans 12, and definitely showed up right when I needed it most. It was a gentle nudge from the Lord to not lose hope, and be faithful- even when it is hard and answers seem uncertain. I know that I want to be a woman who is faithful in prayer (and I've been doing so much praying lately!) so I am taking these sweet words to heart.

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! I'm off to church, then a pedicure that's long overdue and deep cleaning my house. It's going to be great day! Hope y'all enjoy yours!



1 comment

  1. I love this so much! Great idea for a post!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)