Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

One Dress: Two Ways - Lilly Pulitzer Essie Dress


Y'all know that I believe clothes should work for all areas of your life- the more variety the more fun! So I get so excited to put these posts together and show you multiple ways to wear some of my favorite "of the moment" pieces! 

First up, styling the Essie dress for work! This is such a great warm weather dress because it's sleeveless and lightweight- totally breathable!  I love to layer a cardigan for the office; since there is often an AC chill, I can throw it over my shoulders when walking in & layer it on when the chill sets in. A great nude wedge is all you need for a day at the office!




It's just as easy to transition this dress from work to play on the weekend! Easy sandals and a hands-free cross body are perfect for shopping and brunching. Then I layer on my favorite tassel necklace and I'm good to go!





{SHOP THE POST}


PS- Who watched The Bachelorette last night?? I thought for sure Luke was sticking around... so major heartbreak when she said goodbye!! But, I'm pretttyyy sure we have found our next Bachelor, so there's that ;) Unfortunately for Jojo, i'm thinking she's left with two jobless men (former competitive swimmer & former pro football player) who like the spotlight more than her! What are your thoughts??



4 comments

  1. I love that you styled this two ways. Such a versatile dress and so cute!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these combinations! There's nothing better than something that doubles equally well for work + play...Lilly's new silhouettes have been doing just that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Just got that dress in the Fansea print. I love both the ways you styled it, it is such a perfect dress!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear this is THE most comfortable dress! Love each way you styled! So sad for Luke last night and you are so right about those final two just wanting the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)