Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Girls Night Out (& My Outfit is on Sale!)

J. Crew Factory Peplum Tank (on sale for $44.50) // Loft Striped Riviera Shorts (on sale for $34.99 + Extra 40% off!) // c/o Oka-B "Annabelle" Wedges (get 20% off with code "OKABGIRL16") // Bourbon and Bowties Bangles // Apple Watch // Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace // Old Navy Tassel Clutch

When dressing for a girl's night out, it seems counterintuitive to say, but comfort is k-e-y. If you're out sharing apps and your pants are too tight- no fun. If your shoes are cute but make you want to hobble home- no fun. And when out with your besties FUN is definitely an important thing to be having! Enter this fun shorts look that is as comfortable as it is cute!!

The minute I saw this peplum cami from J. Crew Factory I knew I needed it in every color (#shoppingaddict) - but it's one of my favorite purchases of the summer. It's got great shape but it's not tight or constricting (so you can say yes to another glass of wine)! Although in the spirit of honesty, it's made of linen and wrinkles SO easily- so make sure to have a steamer handy when you want to wear it :) These shorts also have a fab amount of stretch to the fabric- so you'll be able to drop it low girl! (And is that not the best way to end the night?!)







The best thing about these wedges is that you can truly dance until dawn in them; No walking home in your bare feet (we've allllllll been there!)  ;)


J. Crew Factory Peplum Tank (on sale for $44.50) // Loft Striped Riviera Shorts (on sale for $34.99 + Extra 40% off!) // c/o Oka-B "Annabelle" Wedges (get 20% off with code "OKABGIRL16") // Bourbon and Bowties Bangles // Apple Watch // Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace // Old Navy Tassel Clutch

{SHOP THE POST}

Have an awesome Tuesday y'all! 

PS- Who was watching The Bachelorette last night?! I have to be honest, I don't feel like any of the guys are 100% genuine and I'm worried JoJo is going to end up with a dud. Jordan is definitely the frontrunner, but I don't get a "ready to be married" vibe from him. And Robbie changes girlfriends faster than I change shoes! An poor James Taylor... what a doll! I know he will meet a great girl! Thoughts? Guesses? No spoilers please!

button


6 comments

  1. Cute! Love the jewelry!

    Briana
    www.beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this outfit, especially that tank top. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts, but the whole outfit is super cute!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute shorts and my favorite necklace. = ) Thanks for linking up with the Trend Spin Linkup each week. = )

    Walking in Memphis in High Heels

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)