Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {V. 77}


Happy Friday y'all! I'm so excited because this afternoon I'm off to Palm Beach for an impromptu girls weekend with two of my best gals! Asha, Sheila, and I were roomies in college, and now that we live all across Florida we decided to make it a point to get together for a fun weekend trip! I can't wait to be on the road this afternoon!

Until then, I have lots of exciting news and fun goodies to tell y'all about!

{ONE}
I am over the moon to share with you that I was nominated "Best Local Blogger" by Creative Loafing for their "Best of the Bay" awards!! It's a local awards program that covers the best of the best in the Tampa & St Pete area and I was humbled that someone nominated me. This blog is such a labor of love for me and I pour my heart in to it, so for someone to think that was worthy of recognizing... well it blows me away! If you have 2 seconds it would mean so much to me if you would vote too! All you need is an email address (one vote per address) and you don't have to vote in every category to submit the form. I'm under "Best Local Blogger" - Gentry Adams/Girl Meets Bow :) Thank you in advance for your support (as always!)- so thankful for y'all!


{TWO}
It's no secret around here that I have a love affair with my Kendra Scott Jewelry. The pieces she designs are so unique, and yet you can wear them everyday (there's nothing worse than having gorgeous jewelry that has to be saved for special occasions only)! So when I saw Kendra's new rose gold & granite collection I about fell off my chair! I would have never thought to put granite in jewelry, but it is stunning, and would match everything in your closet! Not the hard decision is deciding which piece in the collection to buy first... ;)


{THREE}
The South is such a special place, and one of the many things I love is how bonded and supportive we are of one another- so special! I recently discovered The Southern C, and online "front porch" built to encourage community for business owners and entrepreneurs (bloggers I'm looking at you!) I love reading stories of emerging talent and brands as well as discovering amazing new people and places to shop.  Y'all will love it!


{FOUR}
I wish that I could take Buddy everywhere with me, but since I can't, I love having little reminders of him with me! Enter, the stinkin' cutest Hound Dog Collector's Tee! I literally saw it and bought it in the span of about 2.5 seconds & even better: it is as comfy as it is cute! I plan to style it with a flouncy skirt soon for work, and with shorts for the weekend :)  Best part is... it's under $25! (Yep it's amazing!)


{FIVE}
While my bible study is on a short break for the end of summer, I picked up a new book, Seasons of Waiting. I've shared some on here about the "waiting period" I am in, trying to see what is next for my life after the end of many big seasons in the last year. Well I started it two nights ago and it is awesome! Definitely sharing the lessons I need, and reminding me that this period is not for naught, and that God uses it all for his glory. SO good! If you are in a season of waiting too, I highly encourage you to pick up this great read!


So that's my five favorites from this week!! Thanks so much for spending a few minutes of your day with me- y'all sure do brighten it! Have an awesome weekend, and be sure to stop by on Sunday... there's a HUGE giveaway coming!!

{SHOP THE POST}


5 comments

  1. Congratulations on your nomination - that is amazing and I sure hope you win! Enjoy your girls weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the girl's trip and congrats on your nomination - awesome! Checking out that book now!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the nomination! Totally obsessed with the new Kendra Scott Collection! Have a great weekend in Palm Beach! Girls weekends are the best!

    Claire
    www.singlegirlsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have the best time with your girls this weekend! I am absolutely loving the new KS collection, the granite pieces are gorgeous! And congrats on your nomination, so cool! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I NEED that hound t-shirt! As a Tennessee grad, it'd be perfect for gameday!! Great post! Have a wonderful weekend love! Xo

    Kristyn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)