Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Chambray Romper

Romper: Gap // Necklace: old, similar // Crossbody: Kate Spade (very similar) // Sandals: Gap // Apple Watch // Bangle: Kate Spade (similar)

Hey y'all- happy Tuesday & July!! I'm so glad to be back in action today (did you miss me?!) If you keep up with my adventures on Insta and Snapchat (@girlmeetsbow) then you saw that I was on an awesome family vacay to the great state of WI! My grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary (that's right... SIXTY Years!) and the whole family got together to celebrate! It was such a wonderful weekend and so nice to catch up with relatives that I hadn't seen in almost 10 years. Plus, the weather was a total dream - 70 degrees and no humidity! #TakeMeBack I plan on sharing all my pictures soon, but for today a new outfit post is in order!

I firmly believe that chambray is a staple in every girl's closet, and that rompers are the bomb-dot-com, but put the two of them together and you have a slam dunk! You can literally pair anything with this piece and it will work. Today I am still channeling the 4th of July with a pop of red and gold, but I can see easily adding a chunky cardigan and booties this fall for a totally different look. #VersatilityIsKey







Romper: Gap // Necklace: old, similar // Crossbody: Kate Spade (very similar) // Sandals: Gap // Apple Watch // Bangle: Kate Spade (similar)

Have a wonderful short week y'all! I have an amazing giveaway tomorrow that you won't want to miss! ;) 

button


7 comments

  1. Such a great romper for summer and happy belated anniversary to your grandparents - 60 years is amazing!! Back to the romper - I love the length of it as well! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. This romper is so cute! Glad you had a nice family vacation!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute romper! Loving all the chambray things lately! And glad you had such a great time with your family in WI! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I always worry that chambray will wrinkle like crazy, but this one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag, lovely detail to the outfit! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 70 and no humidity?! I want to be there. You look adorable in this romper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this romper - so cute! Perfect for the summer!
    xo Nan // Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)