Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Best of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Shoes, Jewelry, & Accessories


BP Cognac Crossbody Bag ($45.00, now $29.90) // Kate Spade Mini Glitter Studs ($32.00, now $20.90) // Kate Spade Tri Color Watch ($295.00, now $196.90) // Bourbon & Bowties Stack of Three Bangles ($99.00, now $65.90) // Kate Spade Scallop Metro Watch ($195, now $129.90) // Monogram Canvas Tote ($52.00, now $33.90) // Tory Burch Nude Wedges ($285.00, now $189.90) // Plaid Blanket Scarf ($29.00, now $18.90) // Louise et Cie Nude Flats ($139.95, now $89.90) // Kate Spade Bangle ($78, now $49.90) // BP Tassel Crossbody Bag ($45.00, now $29.90)

T. G. I. freakin' F y'all!

From the sweet words of encouragement y'all have sent my way this week, I know I'm not the only one who is ready for the weekend after a crazy and busy week! Thanks for sending good thoughts my way- I've been sending them right back to you! :)

Now for the good stuff...  Today the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens to the public, so if you've been anxiously awaiting your chance to shop- now it's here! If you missed my previous posts, I've already shared my favorite women's dresses on sale & women's tops on sale, and today we're tackling the "frosting"- jewelry, shoes and accessories!

I picked up the Louise et Cie flats and y'all they are so good! I wore them to work yesterday and they were awesome! No breaking in necessary :)  You also know by now that I LOVE my Bourbon and Bowties bangles, and this set of three is a killer price! I normally pay $35-$40 for one and this set gets you three for the price of two!! #Score An unexpected find that I adore is the metallic monogrammed tote for under $35! I can see loading this up for end-of-summer road trips or it being the perfect beach bag! It's a pretty fab find!

Whatever you decide to pick up (or have picked up) I would love to hear all about it in the comments below! 

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope y'all have the best weekend!


8 comments

  1. A great blanket scarf is KEY For fall...not to mention it doubles as a blanket for the couch haha! Loving all your picks! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! I'm trying to stay away from the site for awhile to avoid spending any more money but you're making me want to buy all the things! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bourbon & bowtie bangles and that crossbody purse - LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the blanket scarf and earrings and seriously... So in love!! I also picked up a few pairs of jeans because #whynot and am debating over the lace up flats! Love the monogram tote, I didn't catch that one!!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The monogram tote is such a fun find!! I think I'm picking it up :)

      Delete
  5. i love seeing everyone's picks for the sale! There is so much in it that I feel like I miss seeing something fun. Great picks!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every day I discover something I missed before!

      Delete
  6. The Kate Spade Watch and the bangles are to die for!

    Briana
    www.beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)