Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Best of The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Women's Dresses

Well friends, happy Friday! If you looked at the internet at all yesterday you couldn't have missed the news that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access started- and man oh man are the deals insanely good!! I was hoping I could have a post ready for y'all as soon as the sale launched, but alas this girl has a full-time job and needed to sleep at 3am ;) But don't worry, I poured over every page of the sale and have rounded up the best of the best: my very favorites from the #NSale!
(Remember you have to have a Nordstrom card to shop the Early Access sale, it opens to the public on July 22)

First up, today we're tackling the best of the best in dresses! It's no secret that I live year-round in dresses; one piece dressing is so easy. You just pull on a dress and boom! You look fabulous! What I love about many of the pieces in this year's sale is that they are great for now and later. Since they are lightweight, you can rock them with sandals through the summer, and then come fall layer them with a fab fur vest and booties!

Billabong Floral Shift Dress ($54.95, $34.90) // Angie Print Caftan Dress ($48, $31.90) // Mimi Chica Floral Romper ($48, $31.90) // Cece Scalloped Shift Dress ($148, $98.90) // Cece Bouquet Floral Trapeze Dress ($125, $85.90) // Angie Printed Shift Dress ($48, $31.90)


{SHOP MORE OF MY FAVORITE DRESSES}



As I'm sure you can see there is TOO much goodness in this sale for one post, so I'll be popping in over the weekend and throughout the next two weeks sharing my favorites from every category & sharing what I've purchased along the way. 

So let me know, what have you picked up so far (or what are you planning to)? I'd love to know!



6 comments

  1. I need some cute work dress and I love the colors for Fall they have! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greats picks! You shared a little bit of a different take on the sale than everyone else, which I enjoyed!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the dresses you picked! It's still too hot down here to be thinking about boots and sweaters LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not be more excited for this sale, hands down the best sale of the year! Loving all your picks for dresses of course. Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute floral boho dresses! I love your picks!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)