Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Best of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Tops

Top Row: Wayf Floral Print Ruffle Tank ($56, Now $36.90) // BP Striped Crewneck Tunic ($28, Now $17.90) // BP Striped Ruffle Peplum ($42, Now $27.90)
Bottom Row: Sandra Plaid Turquoise Tunic ($78, Now $51.90) // BP Open Front Cardigan ($48, Now $31.90) // Tory Burch Poncho ($295, Now $196.90) // Billabong Plaid Cardigan ($54.95, Now $35.90)

{SHOP THE POST}


I'm excited to be back today with a roundup my favorite tops from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (y'all I've been doing d-a-m-a-g-e!) As I've mentioned several times, I'm in need of great tops for work to jazz up my workweek wardrobe, and the #NSale is sure delivering! I picked up the floral tank (in both colors) and the striped peplum top, along with the tan open cardigan- can't wait for them to come in the mail! I love that most of these pieces can be worn now & much later here in FL! I must admit... that plaid fringe cadigan is giving me all the heart eyes... as I click #addtocart ;)

Have a great start to your week y'all! I know it's going to be a really, really good one :)


8 comments

  1. I love all the great cardigans they have - the colors I have to say are getting me excited for FALL!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. My order still hasn't shipped! I cannot wait to get my arrival. Love all your picks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered that BP cardigan and can’t wait until it’s cool enough to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great things! I love that plaid cardigan! Perfect for fall! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I am looking for some new tops for college this fall, I love the stripe tunic!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great picks! I'm loving all the stripes and plaid tops <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to even think about fall clothes when it's 97 degrees outside before noon but these are some great picks! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That striped peplum top is lovely! <3 Great picks!

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)