Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Best of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Home Decor



I've slowly begun the (long) hard road of redecorating my apartment, and one thing I've learned is that it isn't cheap! That's why I get so excited to find gorgeous home goods on sale- like my picks from the #Nsale :) Even if you aren't ready to scoop up a ton of pieces (I know I'm still working on finding my perfect couch first) you can go wrong with a cozy blanket or sassy wine glass- let's be real that will match everything! Every page of the sale was so good, it was impossible to narrow down my choices, so grab a cop of coffee and be ready to peruse!

PS- I've got something fun happening tonight... good thoughts would be appreciated! ;) #StoryToCome #IfItGoesWell

{SHOP THE POST}




5 comments

  1. That glassware is so great - I love the beer me one!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wine trough - might need to be added to my cart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many amazing home decor pieces are a part of this sale! I think I need those wine glasses and that wine trough <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with that basket! And I have those Easy, Tiger beer glasses and they are so fun! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)