Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Girly in Gingham

Loft Gingham Drop-Waist Dress // c/o Marley Lilly Monogrammed Clutch (On sale for $14.99!!) // Etsy Tassel Necklace (Similar) // Apple Watch // Merona Tennis Shoes ("Real" Version here)

Hey y'all- hope you're having a rocking' week so far! It's been a crazy busy one over here; remember that huge merge I've been telling y'all about at work? Well it is kind of taking over my life! It definitely makes the days fly by, but isn't leaving as much room for fun as I would like! Definitely trying to soak up the opportunity though- thankful for it!

Any who... today I'm excited to share this darling gingham drop-waist dress with y'all! You loved it when I featured it in my last Dressing Room Diaries post, and I'm happy to say it's just as fun in person! I styled it recently for a breezy weekend outing- that meant breaking out the tennis shoes and an easy cross body- but you could easily swap it out for wedges and be brunch appropriate!






Loft Gingham Drop-Waist Dress // c/o Marley Lilly Monogrammed Clutch (On sale for $14.99!!) // Etsy Tassel Necklace (Similar) // Apple Watch // Merona Tennis Shoes ("Real" Version here)

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a great rest of your week! Don't forget the #NSale starts tomorrow (if you have early access)!! I will be working on a round-up of all my favorites ASAP! I'm so excited- it's like Christmas morning!


9 comments

  1. The drop waisted skirt on this dress is so cute and I love that you can dress it up or down!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is SO cute and would even look adorable in fall with a jean jacket and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love drop waist dresses, they are so flattering! And love the gingham print! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the tassel necklace to add some color - love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress on you, loving how you styled it! Hoping things get less stressful for you soon ;-)
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this gingham dress! It's so cute with your chucks!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your tassel necklace. You look adorable in gingham!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)