Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Big Ruffles and Black and White

Tank: J. Crew Factory (option 1 here & option 2 here) // Skirt: J. Crew (option 1 here & option 2 here) // Flats: Tory Burch Reva c/o Shopbop // Clutch: Old Navy // Apple Watch

I adore spicing up my workweek wardrobe with bold ruffles and fun patterns - it makes the everyday more fun! On their own, these pieces could easily be dressed down, but together they are a sassy statement - and that statement is "I'm here to impress!" Since I'm often off to meetings or drinks after hours, I love to throw a clutch in my larger tote so that I'm ready to go when the day is done. I also really like that the blue and black here is a little unexpected (no looking like a bruise!) and as long as your shades are different you're good to go!









Tank: J. Crew Factory (option 1 here & option 2 here) // Skirt: J. Crew (option 1 here & option 2 here) // Flats: Tory Burch Reva c/o Shopbop // Clutch: Old Navy // Apple Watch

Hope you are having a great day! I've got a full day of meetings and one too many emails to respond to ;) Ya feel me??

Linking up with Two Peas in a Blog & the Trend Spin Linkup

10 comments

  1. I love the skirt. Pretty pattern. Love the outfit with the blue blouse! Have a terrific Tue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ruffled top is too cute! It looks great with the black and white skirt, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun work wear outfit! love the ruffles top and your skirt!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty top; perfect for work! Thanks for linking up with the Trend Spin Linkup each week!

    Walking in Memphis in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this whole look on you, especially the pop of color with that top. So pretty <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely a fun look for work! The top is adorable with the ruffles, plus it's a gorgeous shade of blue!

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ruffles and color of that top - definitely a great color to add to your work week wardrobe! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the cutest style! I love how you combined everything here and really loving the color/ruffle on that top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! I really love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)