Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Banana Republic Floral Top

Banana Republic: Sleeveless Floral Top (extra 50% off the sale price!) // Gap: Black Capris // J. Crew Factory: Nude Wedges // Old Navy: Black Tassel Clutch // Apple Watch

Friend, welcome to a brand new week! I'm still working on compiling my weekend pictures from WI so I am excited to instead kick off the week with a brand new work look! Banana Republic has been running an amazing "50% off Sale prices" sale so I've been able to stock up on great work pieces like this floral vee neck blouse. Especially in this intense summer heat, pieces like these allow me to look pulled together and yet are breathable enough that I don't sweat it up before an important meeting! (Trust me, the struggle is real right now!)









Banana Republic: Sleeveless Floral Top (extra 50% off the sale price!) // Gap: Black Capris // J. Crew Factory: Nude Wedges // Old Navy: Black Tassel Clutch // Apple Watch

Have a wonderful start to your week! I'm headed to Zumba class after work tonight and then we're all going out for drinks to celebrate some birthdays from our class- I'm really looking forward to it :)

Linkup Button



7 comments

  1. The 50% off sale is such a great shopping time! I got a pair of pants for $12! love this look, perfect for the heat! Have fun at zumba and with your friends!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I love so much about this outfit is how easily you can transition it to an event after work!! Super cute! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is so cute and so perfect for work! I love the detail at the shoulders and the print! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top is so pretty! Banana really does have the best work clothes, just have to catch them on sale :)

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally bought this top when you featured it as part of the Banana Republic sale. Thanks for the find!!
    Shira

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful top on you, and perfect for the office <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Banana Top! Such a fun print!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)