Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Rule Breaker

Elsa Top: Lilly Pulitzer (Same colors here) // Pants: Gap // Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne // Apple Watch // Wedges: Tory Burch Salley 2 // Tote: Tory Burch York Tote (same bag in leather)

Never one to shy away from color in the workplace, this cheeky Elsa Top (aptly named "Rulebreakers") most definitely adds more fun to my weekly rotation! If you look closely there are all sorts of rules bring broken on this top! ;) Something about wearing these bright colors makes Mondays seem not-so-Mundane and Tuesdays seem no-so-Terrible!








Elsa Top: Lilly Pulitzer (Same colors here) // Pants: Gap // Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne // Apple Watch // Wedges: Tory Burch Salley 2 // Tote: Tory Burch York Tote (same bag in leather)

{SHOP THE POST}


Have an awesome week y'all! I have something really fun planned that I can't wait to spill the beans on tomorrow! :)

button

Two Peas in a Blog

Image Map

11 comments

  1. Who wouldn't want to see such a bright top in a meeting - makes everything brighter! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that print! I need some new Lilly in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great print and I love the colors.
    http://tresfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elsa tops are the best and I love the bright, fun color and pattern of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That shirt! How fabulous! The colors. The print. It is amazing! And I love your wedges, too. Great outfit!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love that pattern, plus it goes awesome with the KS necklace!!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elsas are the best for any occasion!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I just LOVE this outfit! That is one of my fav Lilly prints, I need to snag it in the Elsa. Adorbs!

    Erin, Attention to Darling
    www.attentiontodarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I just LOVE this outfit! That is one of my fav Lilly prints, I need to snag it in the Elsa. Adorbs!

    Erin, Attention to Darling
    www.attentiontodarling.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)