Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Embellished Sweatshirt

Sweatshirt: Banana Republic (limited sizing left) // Floral Pants: Banana Republic (on sale!) // Wedges: J. Crew Factory // Apple Watch

**Exciting Edit: Use code "BRTAKE40" to get an additional 40% off your purchase today!**

Happy Monday y'all! What better way to start off a work week than with a brand new "Workweek Chic" look?! I'm head over heels for these floral Sloan pants (they fit like a dream on your curves) and adding this jazzy embellished sweater just makes it FUN to get dressed for the office! And really, when you're headed back to work after the weekend, you have to dress for fun!

This weekend was a fun one, but it was also a lot of learning on the blog front (which I'm so excited about!) I'm really pumped that with all my new-found free time I'm able to devote myself to learning more editing skills & making this sweet lil space not only fun, but also high-quality for y'all! So this weekend I purchased Lightroom and Photoshop so that I can continue to improve the quality of the images you see here. Eek! It's quite the learning curve but I am so excited to "up the ante" and grow this brand that I'm so passionate about!! Any tips?? Let this gal know! (PS- I found this post incredibly helpful in learning editing tips!)







Sweatshirt: Banana Republic (limited sizing left) // Floral Pants: Banana Republic (on sale!) // Wedges: J. Crew Factory // Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}


Have an awesome week y'all! Memorial day is coming (which means fun is just around the corner!!)
Linkup Button

Image Map

9 comments

  1. This is such a fun and adorable outfit. I love your pants, they go perfect with the embellished sweatshirt!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and cheerful outfit to greet the week with a smile! I love the print of those pants! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral and embellishments. This is definitely on the fun side of a work outfit. Love it!

    Alicia | www.betweenthepearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pants are adorable and this sweater has me swooning for sure! So cute.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had such a fun weekend! Loving this whole look, that top is so fun and loving those pants too <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of those Banana Republic pieces. You look polished and beautiful, Gentry. =)

    I run a style linkup on Thursdays. I would love for you to join me and linkup this outfit and any latest style posts. Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to win the lottery and have you accompany me on a workwear shopping spree! I love all your work looks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have those pants too and LOVE them. Great idea to pair them with a fancy sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)