Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Tropical Style


As I mentioned on Friday, I'm headed to Key West this weekend with two of my besties and I could not be MORE excited to start sipping margaritas and singing along to the tropical jams! It's actually Songwriter's Festival this weekend & is supposed to be one of the busiest weekends of the year on the island! I'm so excited to hear the talent behind some of today's biggest stars; plus, rumor has it Jimmy Buffet often pops in this weekend (Fun Fact: my dad's a huge parrot head and the first concert my dad took me to was Jimmy Buffet)- no needless to say I would be pumped to see him!




With all the sightseeing, boating, drinking, eating, and dancing we have planned (whew!) I needed to pack clothes that would be easy to wear and not be too hot (after all it IS Florida!). Enter the perfect tropical dress from the Mint Julep! A little short, yes, but super sassy and perfect for swaying with the palm trees! I love the flirty drop waist and the backless details- can't wait to share some insta pictures in it while on the island!




Dress: c/o The Mint Julep // Sandals: Sam Edelman Gigi c/o Shopbop // Apple Watch // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Judith Jack // Sunglasses: Target

{SHOP THE POST}

Happy Tuesday y'all!

Image Map

3 comments

  1. Girl, you always find the best dresses! I love how bright and colorful this one is - it's perfect for a summer-ish weekend in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how pretty this print is, perfect for spring and summer <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)