Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Best Summer Cover-Ups Under $100

I always love getting reader requests (it's so fun to help y'all solve problems and find what you're looking for) and recently I was asked to find swim cover-ups under $100! I figured everyone wants to find a bargain, especially with summer right around the corner, so today I'm sharing my finds! 

Tell me, which one is your favorite?

PS- Today is my first product college using Photoshop!! I taught myself last night while watching the Bachelorette :) Although I still have some learning to do, I'm pretty proud of myself and can already see a huge improvement in image quality!! Ekkk!

button

Two Peas in a Blog

Image Map

10 comments

  1. The brighter the better is my motto for coverups haha! I do love the pretty white pom pom one! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the palm coverup is just too adorable!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pom pom coverup is adorable! Love this roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of that lime green one, it'd make you look SO tan! And love the lace up one, of course! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the orange caftan - that one would be perfect to pack for my beach trips this summer! Congrats on teaching yourself a little photoshop last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great! I still need to learn Photoshop. :/ Love the white and palm one! I am looking for silky, easy, resort-y, floral dresses for Hawaii if you have any ideas!
    xo, Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've lived in an apartment with a pool for 5 years, but we moved in December and this will be the first summer I won't have a pool a few steps away! I might just have to buy myself a new cover up anyway. Can't hurt, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many pretty options, and of course they're bright and colorful <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that palm/crochet one - too much perfect in one coverup!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)