Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Dress: Target // Sandals: Target // Apple Watch 

Happy Cinco de Mayo y'all!! I always love this holiday because it's a little bit random, a whole lotta bright, & even more fun! Who doesn't love a day that involves celebrating by eating tacos and drinking tequila?! #PartyTime

For my celebratory outfit, I thought this striped off the shoulder dress was perfect! It's the lightest weight material and so fun! I saw it online back in February and it sold out instantly- leaving me nothing to do but stalk it for the next two months until it came back in stock ;) I'm so happy I snagged it and am already excited to wear it again! 





Dress: Target // Sandals: Target // Apple Watch 

{SHOP THE POST}


It's for real Thirsty Thursday today y'all! Go out and enjoy it! Ole!!

PS- happy birthday to my wonderful dad!! He is the hardest-working man I know and has truly shown me what it means to take care of your family. He would do anything for us and I hope on his special day he knows how much I admire him! Love you dad!!


Linking up with The Mix

Image Map

6 comments

  1. Ahh, i can't stop shopping target dresses. This one is super cute and I may need it now. Happy Cinco de Mayo!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress! I keep hoping my Target will get it back in stock but no such luck! And happy birthday to your dad! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is perfection for all things Cinco de Mayo! And Happy Birthday to your dad! :-D
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dress to pick for tonight's festivities! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect dress for Cinco de Mayo! & you're right - it's easy to love a holiday where you get to eat tacos! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)