Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Beach Days

Tee Shirt: Old Navy (similar here) // Shorts: Loft (similar here and here) // Flats: c/o Oka-B Astera (Get 20% off with code "OKABGIRL16") // Cross-body: Danielle Nicole (same shape but bigger size)

A few weeks ago my Aunt, Uncle, cousin, & grandma came to stay at Madiera Beach which is right down the road for me; since I was actually free that weekend I was able to hop over and visit! While I was there I was able to catch an absolutely gorgeous sunset #FloridaPerks 

I've had this tee and shorts forever (in fact I styled them forever ago on the blog) but adding coral color pops in my bag and flats made this outfit feel fresh and new! And since my Oka-B flats are totally washable and waterproof- they are the perfect companions for the beach :) 






Tee Shirt: Old Navy (similar here) // Shorts: Loft (similar here and here) // Flats: c/o Oka-B Astera (Get 20% off with code "OKABGIRL16") // Cross-body: Danielle Nicole (same shape but bigger size)

{SHOP THE POST}


PS- I love this picture of my sweet family and thought it would be fun to share with you today :) Sometimes it's fun to see that there is a whole person behind the blog, right?!


Image Map

2 comments

  1. How much fun that you live so close to the beach! I love my Oka-B flats, they are the perfect shoe for wet weather!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are adorable! Love the family picture too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)