Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 71}

I don't know if you could have missed the exciting news, but Nordstrom is having their Half-Yearly sale and it is a WINNER! There are seriously so many fabulous finds (but warning: they are going fast!) To make it easier for y'all to shop, I've rounded up all my favorites that I'm currently obsessing over (and letting you in on what I've already scooped up!)



Have you picked up anything yet? Do tell... :)

Have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! I have a bestie coming into town and we have some fun parties to attend so make sure to keep up with the party on social media (all my handles are @GirlMeetsBow)! See you Monday!

Image Map

3 comments

  1. Nordstrom continues to win all the prizes! I need that brunching cell phone cover, and you can never have enough TB sandals <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought both of those cell phone cases--they are so dang cute. love the striped dress. adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shift dress is so cute, and I love the green color!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)