Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Simple Stripes

Chambray: Loft Outlet (almost exact) // Skirt: Loft (40% off!) // Sandals: Gap (40% off with code "HAPPY") // Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne

Wow y'all, this week is flying by! I can't believe it's already Thursday! If you follow me on Snap or Insta (@girlmeetsbow) then you know my sweet sis graduated from High School yesterday! It's hard to believe that this girl I helped bring home from the hospital and fed bottles to is graduated and will be headed off to the University of Florida! I loved being home to celebrate this momentous time with her and am so proud of being her big sister! #SappyStatus

On to today's outfit (which I'm jumping out of my chair to share with y'all)- it was love at first sight! You know I love versatile pieces, and this skirt can be worn so many ways it's crazy! I've already worn it twice (#nojudgement) and have more ideas on tap. Today I decided to pair it with my trusty chambray, the best item in my wardrobe, and easy summer sandals. Random, but I haven't worn a pair of true flip-flops in years, but these were calling my name the other and I'm kind of obsessed! The comfort level is off the richter scale! All together, this look is easy, weekend perfect (can you tell I'm craving Friday?) 

PS- Everything at Loft is 40% (no code needed)- so if you've got your eye on something (like today's skirt) now is the time to pull the trigger!






Chambray: Loft Outlet (almost exact) // Skirt: Loft (40% off!) // Sandals: Gap (40% off with code "HAPPY") // Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne

{SHOP THE POST}


Have an awesome day y'all!


Image Map

15 comments

  1. That skirt could not be more perfect paired with the chambray top - I love the muted colors! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entire look is so pretty! I love it paired with the chambray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look! Loving that chambray top! And darn Loft and their sales... off to see how much damage I can do! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may have convinced me to finally pull the trigger on this skirt. It looks so great with a chambray shirt and my chambray shirt is easily the most worn item in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with this outfit!! You know I love everything LOFT. Love how you styled the skirt.

    Xo,

    Kristyn
    Primp and Proper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your sister's graduation! I know you are proud if her. I love your look especially your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great look! Love the chambray paired with the striped skirt - its summer ease! Great sunnies!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this look, girlie! It is just perfect for weekend adventuring / erranding :)
    XO Amanda | www.glitterandspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful skirt. I really do love stripes and you've paired this perfectly! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look! So simple, yet so pulled together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you tied all the colors together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors of the skirt, and it looks so breezy for summer!

    xo
    Mollie

    www.astylishsideproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute!! You can never go wrong with a chambray top and I absolutely love that you styled it with this skirt! What a fun piece for summer!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love pairing a chambray shirt with a skirt! So cute and just love the colors in that skirt!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this casual outfit! So cute!
    XX-Samantha
    http://chicserendipityblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)