Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Tons of Tassels

Tank: Old Navy (40% off with code "THANKYOU") // Shorts: Loft // Sandals: c/o Oka-B "Cookie" Sandal (20% off with code "OKABGIRL16") // Apple Watch // Necklace: c/o Stella & Dot // Bracelet: Bellezza

The last time I styled these shorts it was still chilly outside, but now the sun (& heat) is out in full force so it's time to break out the most amazing new tank in my closet! Tassels are such a HOT trend this season, so I fell hard as soon as I saw this one! It's already a steal at under $30, and with code "THANKYOU" it's only $15.60! #GetItBeforeItsGone 

I couldn't resist "toughening up" the look with my Oka-B "Cookie" sandals. I love the stud detailing- it's a little out of my comfort zone, but was the perfect touch for this outfit + they are so stinking' comfortable I can't resist a chance to wear them! PS- My code "OKABGIRL16" will get you 20% off any purchase! #BargainHunter







Tank: Old Navy (40% off with code "THANKYOU") // Shorts: Loft // Sandals: c/o Oka-B "Cookie" Sandal (20% off with code "OKABGIRL16") // Apple Watch // Necklace: c/o Stella & Dot // Bracelet: Bellezza

Happy Thursday y'all! We're so close to the weekend I can taste :) Woo-hoo!



Image Map

4 comments

  1. This is such a great warm weather outfit. The tassels are adorable!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your weather, it's back down to 45 degrees here today. Such a cute outfit though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to ask - what did you wear underneath this?? The sheerness and the style of the neckline are making it difficult for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I actually didn't wear anything underneath for these pictures (so risque!) but I think I have a nude racerback cami that may work for when I plan to wear "in public" :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)