Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Weekend I Actually Took Pictures


Normally I'm not so great about taking weekend pictures, but this weekend was such a fab one that I'm glad I have some photo "proof" to share all the fun with y'all!

Friday night the Junior League of St Petersburg put on "The Follies: An Anniversary to Remember" - and it was such a great show! My talented Board of Directors put on an EPIC 90's lip sync battle- and it was a booty-shaking good time!

Team Maroon:

Team Black:


The cast whooped it up after the show to celebrate our performance- it was such a good time!

Saturday morning I headed to Auburndale where I met up with some of my best friends and their darling babes for a fun girls day! It was just what the doctor ordered for this busy gal... We went shopping at The Barn, the coolest antique/gifting/home decor shop- it's worth the drive just to find one-of-a-kind pieces!

After a yummy lunch of chicken salad sandwiches and strawberry shortcake (all home grown and hand-picked!) we headed out to go peach picking (yes you read that right!) 


The weather was so unbelievably gorgeous that we couldn't get enough!

Sunday I headed over to Hyde Park's J. McLaughlin store for the Junior League's "Sip and Shop" event benefiting the league. It was a lovely girl's day and so many great finds in the store!

This weekend was seriously the best (and props to Florida for pulling out all the stops with this gorgeous weather!)

Hope y'all have a fabulous start to your week! I'll have a brand-new outfit post tomorrow that I can't wait to share with you so come on back and check it out! 

Linking up with:

8 comments

  1. What a fun weekend! The weather really was perfect here this weekend, I enjoyed every second I could outside! Love your scalloped shorts too! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I am actually in the process of joining the junior league right now! Love your pink top--where is it from?
    xo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you will LOVE it!! DC has a fabulous (& big) league! :)

      Top is Anthropologie from last year... got it on super sale at the end of the season! This is the first time I've worn it and I so wish they had an updated version! :)

      Delete
  3. What a fabulously fun girly weekend!! Love that you guys went peach picking - that is so fun! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such fun event! I love your white fit and flare dress, adorable!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. A 90s battle sounds like it would be so fun!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all look so pretty, & it sounds like it was such a wonderful weekend!

    www.saltwaterandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)