Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Ruffles, a Romper, and Cowboy Boots


Remember that Target shopping spree I've been on? Yep, it's still going strong! I couldn't resist the adorable ruffles around the bottom of this romper (especially under $25!!) I decided to go "full southern" and add my beloved cowboy boots, but I've also rocked it with simple sandals and it's just as cute!

Speaking of "full southern," who all LOVED the Southern Charm premiere last night?? It just might be my favorite Bravo series and I'm so excited to have all my friends back :) I'm also pretty pumped that Bravo, Patricia, and Craig "re-tweeted" me last night- I was totes fan girling over that! ha! I'm still holding out hope that whenever Shep is ready to settle down he'll somehow find me #aGirlCanDream...









Romper: Target // Boots: Steve Madden (love these) // Clutch: Old Navy (under $20!) // Necklace: Moon and Lola // Fitbit Charge HR // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

Happy Tuesday y'all! Hope it's a boot-scootin' good one!

button

Two Peas in a Blog

Image Map

8 comments

  1. Prints are totally your friend girl! Love that big monogram necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit girl! I love the monogram necklace & the boots paired with it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target has SUCH great stuff right now! Love this romper on you!

    -Stefanie
    Http://www.thestylesafari.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! Loving the romper with the cowboy boots!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Love the cowboy boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a fan of rompers on me but I just love that print of this one!! It really does look adorable on you and the cowboy boots compliment it even cuter! =)

    Have a lovely day! =) Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that this is a more dressy romper! So easy to transition!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)