Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Minty Green Spring Floral Dress


Yes to all the cold-shoulders, please get in my closet! I'm just totally loving this "naked shoulder" trend y'all! The colors in this dress are absolutely perfect for Spring (and just so happen to match my Kendra Scott fabulously!) and have me so excited for all the seasonal activities that it's warm enough to participate in here in Florida (sorry my northern friends!) Have you tried out the cold-shoulder yet?








Dress: Sugar Lips via Dillards // Wedges: Banana Republic (similar) // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Clutch: The Palm Tree Boutique (similar here)

{SHOP THE POST}


Happy Tuesday y'all! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Two Peas in a Blog
button


Image Map

8 comments

  1. you always find the cutest and brightest dresses! I love them! I just wish I had your tan... so many of these tropical things don't look right on my pale skin! You look stunning though- I bet your cold shoulders turned all the heads!

    -Stefanie
    http://www.thestylesafari.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly bright and fun outfit for you! The peek of the shoulder is just the best!! Love the pink clutch! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the prettiest dresses! Love the pattern on this one and that it matches your gorgeous KS necklace <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so fun- love the colors!! And the naked shoulders are definitely in :)

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mint and the touches of pink look so fun together!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress!! The colors are gorgeous, and I love how you styled it!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress! I love it styled with that bright pink clutch! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Follow Me:
    Instagram
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)