Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Little Pink Romper

Romper: Lilly Pulitzer Karlie Wrap Romper // Shoes: Target // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (old, super similar) // Apple Watch (I have the 42mm in gold/navy & will be doing a full review soon!) // Ring: HSN (similar)

This romper may go down as my favorite item in my closet! With a wrap dress front and romper back- it's the mullet of clothing in the best way possible! ;) It's sassy, it's bright, it's cheerful, it's a straight up party & has been begging to run around town from the minute I got it! (I'm not going to lie, I actually got it with the thought of wearing it on a date... now if I can just get myself asked on one of those! ha!)

Although I think you could easily slip on a pair of Jacks with this piece for a more relaxed look, I decided I wanted to "go big or go home" by adding more umph with my favorite sassy heels #WinnerWinnerChickenDinner Toss on your favorite gold clutch and you are ready to be swept off your feet :) 









Romper: Lilly Pulitzer Karlie Wrap Romper // Shoes: Target // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (old, super similar) // Apple Watch (I have the 42mm in gold/navy & will be doing a full review soon!) // Ring: HSN (similar)

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a sassy Tuesday y'all!

button

Grab button for Tuesday Fashion Party
Gracefullee Made

Image Map

8 comments

  1. I am obsessed with your romper! The colors are so much fun and perfect for summer!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably one of the best rompers I've seen - I love that it's wrap around! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so not a romper girl but this romper is making me change my mind. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE rompers, and this bright pink one is divine! Love this look!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this romper on you girly! So sassy and fun!

    XO
    Katie

    Thefashionablylateblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute, and I love this print!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this pink romper! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Follow Me:
    Instagram | 
Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! I'm such a fan of colors that "shouldn't" go together- like pink and red. Those colors look fab on your romper!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)