Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

LPD Roundup

If you ask most fashionable women what one staple closet item is, they will almost always uniformly answer: a Little Black Dress (LBD). But what happens when black just doesn't look that great on you? For me, black doesn't do anything for me! It's definitely not my "power color" and not one I gravitate to in store... enter my closet staple- the "Little Pink Dress" (LPD)! Over the years I've come to realize that pink is my power color :) I feel my best & invincible when I'm wearing it!

If pink is your power color too (or if you just love it!), then you're in luck. Today I'm rounding up some fabulous little pink dresses for every budget and occasion- which is your favorite?

Little Pink Dresses

ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR (Just added this to my shopping cart!) // FIVE // SIX // SEVEN (almost 75% off!)

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a great Wednesday y'all! Can't wait to share another fresh new look with you tomorrow!

Image Map

4 comments

  1. Of course I'm in love with LPD!! Obsessed with #2!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is the perfect power color, so many beautiful LPD's <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 7 and that it's on sale!
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)