Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lilly Pulitzer Gifts with Purchase- Today Only!



You know it's going to be a great week when it starts off with a Lilly Pulitzer gift with purchase! I woke up to the fun news that TODAY ONLY, for every $75 you spend at Lilly, you will get one of these adorable tassel bracelets. The more you spend, the more you can stack! They are so cute, perfect for summer, and a darling match for any of your Lilly favorites! Happy Monday!

{SHOP MY FAVORITE LILLY}






Image Map

4 comments

  1. I've got my eye on that romper you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love those cute little bracelets! Why must I have picked THIS month to go on a no spending month? <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love so many Lilly items! Cannot wait till it warms up to wear some of my favorites!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love when they do free gifts and love the look of the bracelets!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)