Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Design Details: A Cozy New Desk Space

I recently have been bitten by the home decor bug and I have the urge to redecorate every square inch of my apartment! One of the first things I am desperate to add to my space is a defined desk area (i.e.: a real desk!) Right now I don't have one, and I just feel like I will be infinitely more productive if I'm not on the couch watching Southern Charm while typing in my lap, but rather working away on an adorable desk!

After seeing the darling "Florida Home Pring" on Amanda's blog last week, I was inspired and instantly knew the kind of work space I wanted to create. I want a crisp, clean, and simple gallery wall above my desk, with just a few streamlined accents. Luckily for me, I already have picked out my prints:


Bull Skull Print // Work Hard, Stay Humble Print // Florida "Home" Print

Now that I know what I want on the wall, here are a few ideas I have for the space in general- hopefully if you need inspiration they will provide some for you as well :) I'm sure smitten with all of them!
{SHOP THE POST}


What do y'all think about home decor posts? Love them? Hate them? Want more? Let me know what you want to see, because I'm definitely itching to create more as I start to make a plan for my place!

Image Map

6 comments

  1. I love all of this desk inspiration going on! The white desks with fun accents and accessories are my favorite ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these prints! Having a desk that you love can make so much difference when it comes to productivity.

    Erin, Attention to Darling
    www.attentiontodarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these inspirations! I'm redecorating my office space too!

    Raegan, www.sheisfierceblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like you were reading my mind...I actually placed an order today for some new office supplies! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely loving that FL print, I need it! That office space with the gray striped walls is so pretty too! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting new decor, & a gallery wall is the best!

    www.saltwaterandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)