Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 68}


Yay yay yay Friday!! I'm so ready for the weekend! Tonight is the Junior League's performance of The Follies- and our final fundraiser of the year!! It's hard to believe that the year is wrapping up so quickly but I'm trying to soak in every minute of it :)

I'm also so excited that I will get to see some of my gal pals for brunch Saturday- we're finally meeting baby Rhett and I can't wait for allllllllllll the baby snuggles! #TheSweetest

Time to wrap up the week with a few of my favorite obsessions... come join the fun! (Warning I'm having a major blue moment this week) #WhenAmINot #BlueIsMyBlack


{SHOPPING}

You can't get a more classic combination that pink and navy, and the swing shape of this dress, combined with the darling pink embroidery makes it an absolute winner in my book!

shop it here

I've had my eye on this babydoll dress for several months... and glory be it's finally on sale! The eyelet, the sweet shade of blue... I love it all and it will be perfect for all the summer fun I'm sure to be having soon!

shop it here

I've also been stalking this off-the-shoulder top since I saw it in InStyle in January- and it was finally released this week! Also, it's on 30% off sale with code "TIMETOSHOP"- major praise hands!

shop it here

Big Flirt is one of my favorite Lilly prints, so imagine my excitement when it was released yesterday as part of her "pop up print" collection! It's only available for a limited time- so get it before it's gone!

shop it here

Sorry for the short and sweet post today- it's been such a nutty week, but everything should be back to normal next week :) Thanks for reading along! XO


Image Map

4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh that off the shoulder top is so cute as is that last dress! Hope you have a great time at the performance this weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second dress is precious! Have a fabulous weekend and enjoy your brunch!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for brunch this weekend! Loving that babydoll dress, so cute! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those dresses, especially the floral one. Gorgeous! And yayyyy for girls brunch this weekend, my favorite meal of the week <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)