Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 67}

via

Oh happy day y'all- it's Friday!! Although this week zipped on by, it's been an extremely busy one with nightly meetings and far too many commitments! BUT, next week our Junior League is putting on a super fun show/fundraiser called "The Follies" so all my meetings have been fun because they are rehearsals for this great show!

This weekend will not have a lot of rest either though... I have a kickoff party for Mainsail Art Festival tonight, volunteering at the festival tomorrow, and getting in new blog pictures (I'm out!) Whew! Throw a few more dance rehearsals in there and you have one tired (but happy) girl! I thought weekends were for relaxing?! :)

Alright, time to share all my obsessions with you...


{SHOPPING}

I'm such a huge fan of the matching set trend right now (especially because it gives you two pieces to mix and match) and I about died when I spotted this adorable gingham shell at Ann Taylor. It's perfect with these gingham shorts- but both could definitely be worn separately too! It's a perfect look for summer!


I've said it before, and I won't stop saying it anytime soon... Target is KILLING it this season! I'm all kinds of heart-eyes for these darling fringe frocks! The orange fringe dress is easy & breezy, and I also love the edge of the black fringed number... So so so good! BONUS: Together they are both under $60!! Now that's amazing...


I love that Jack Rogers is introducing so many fun new styles lately, and my favorite new release is these sweet eyelet lace sandals! I can see them with all my sundresses- the perfect finishing touch!

{SNAPPING}

Girl Meets Bow has joined the world of Snapchat!! (follow me @girlmeetsbow) Y'all bare with me... I'm kind of 150 years old when it comes to new technology; but I'm trying to learn fast! So tell me... what kind of things do you like to see on SC? Do you like outfit previews? Real life snaps? Videos? Text? Give me the details so I can learn!! :)


{READING}

I think we all know my deep and honest love for Lilly Pulitzer, so I was fascinated by this article on how Lilly targeted their marketing efforts towards millennial shoppers (that's me!) & all that they learned in the process. Since this is also my field of work (corporate retail) it was a great article on all fronts!

I don't know if you follow Emily Ley on instagram (if not you should!) but she is the creator behind the Simplified Planner and I love her raw & honest sharing of her life & booming business (plus her kids are pretty much the cutest!) This week she shared that she has published her first book, Grace not Perfection, and I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on it! I don't know about you, but I definitely struggle with trying to "do it all" - but often not doing it all well, so I think this book is going to hit the spot for me! It's scheduled to be released October 11th, but you can pre-order it now :)


{WATCHING}

Who else watched the premiere of the Real Housewives of Dallas?! I have a feeling like everything else, the drama will be bigger in Texas! Some of the ladies are a little... um... immature, but I can't wait to see how it all plays out!


{SHOP THE POST}


Have an awesome weekend y'all!! Hope its a great one!

Image Map

1 comment

  1. I wasn't that into the first episode of RHOD...just seemed childish like you said and they said Jesus Juice way too much!! Hope there's a little fun in that busy weekend of yours! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)