Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 66}


Can I get a big 'ol "heck yes" for Friday?? Oh yes! I'm sorry if I've been saying this far too often, but this week was another crazy daisy one. With T-22 days left of the presidency, things seem to be going about 150 miles a minute and I'm just trying desperately to hang on! :) Even this weekend is jam-packed full of activities... so I'm going to load up on coffee and go, go, go!! 

Don't worry, I've still had time to find some pretty fabulous goodies this week & I can't wait to share them with y'all! Let's go...

{SHOPPING}

I'm all about loose, swingy, easy tees in the summer, and this Lilly Pulitzer Betsey Tee looks like it's going to fit the bill perfectly! (Bonus: The price point is even more fabulous than the colors in this tee!) I hope to get a chance to try it on asap and will be sure to share pics when I do!

The Linden dress has to be one of my favorite silhouettes that Lilly has put out recently (it's so stinking' flattering on every body type!) and this Lilly Pulitzer Striped Linden Dress might be my favorite pattern to date! I love to ocean-colored stripes, they are pretty as can be :)


I love bright and colorful activewear (I mean, who doesn't?) so I got all heart-eyed when I saw these punchy All for Color Activewear Capris! I mean how much more fun would these make running/walking/lounging/brunching? So much more fun is the answer!


I have something special to share with y'all today, something dear to my heart. Having a baby is a wonderful gift, but it is certainly not easy for many couples. Infertility can be a difficult, and sometimes lonely journey, but the Lord can use it to lead some families to the gift of adoption (and what a gift it is!) There is a sweet couple here in Tampa that is sharing their journey to have a baby, and hoping to raise some of the much-needed funds, with the sale of these precious Adoption T-Shirts. While many of the finds I share on here are fun and lighthearted, this one can actually help to bring a baby home to a loving family. Now that is a special purchase!


{READING}

... Well almost reading ;) One of my sweet LA gal pals sent me The Andy Cohen Diaries for my birthday and I am so excited to dive into it once I get a little of that much-needed free time back! She actually was able to get the book signed by Andy- so it's a pretty special gift! Can't wait to grab a margarita, drink by the pool, and read up!


{WATCHING}

I think Melissa McCarthy is one of the funniest women in the movies, and I am in stitches every time I see this trailer! Although there's no time to see it this weekend, I'm hoping to catch it very soon!


{SHOP THE POST}


Have a great weekend y'all! Hope you get a little more relaxing in than I'm going to! :)

Image Map

10 comments

  1. Those workout pants are screaming your name!! I really want to see The Boss...but might wait until it comes out to iTunes!! Have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the Lilly prints! That tee is so cute and perfect for summer! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these pieces have me dreaming of warm weather and summer! Have a great weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a fun print on activewear. I'll be adding Andy's book to my "to-read" list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many fun colorful pieces that are perfect for spring! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Lilly pieces!! So pretty! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I NEED those workout pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those Lilly Pulitzer prints!! Cute!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Idea for a post! I love the adoption T-shirts as well, very great cause.

    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)