Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gimme the Cold Shoulder


Oh my goodness y'all, if you stopped by last week you know it was almost crickets around here and I am so sorry about that! Work was IN-sane and it barely left me time to eat or sleep... let alone blog! But I worked hard this weekend to get all caught up and am ready to be back in the grind this week :) 

So let's chat about this gorgeous dress shall we?! You know I'm cuckoo for coco puffs over cold shoulders this season so #sorrynotsorry you are seeing so many of them over here! There is just something so subtly sexy about them that I love! This dress was actually the first one I bought- so it's to blame for starting my obsession. I jazzed it up here with pretty lace-up heels, but I could easily see it being brunch appropriate with flat sandals and a crossbody too!









Dress: JOY via Jesse's Girl Boutique (I linked my favorite cold-shoulder styles below) // Sandals: Sam Edelman // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

{SHOP MORE COLD SHOULDER FAVORITES}

Image Map

9 comments

  1. LOVE this! That pattern is so fun and I love that it's off the shoulder but you can still wear a regular bra with it! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another darling dress on you! That pattern is so fun and I'm digging the purple hues! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this dress! The pattern is pretty and I'm digging the off the shoulder look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute dress! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the print and colors of this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so adorable on you! I love the pattern of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable! Love this trend!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! The colors and pattern are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)