Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Ophelia


Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Ophelia // Shoes: Target (my new go-to shoe) // Clutch: c/o The Palm Tree Boutique (option here) // Apple Watch // Necklace: Kendra Scott

Bright colors... what a surprise right?! ha! This just might be my new favorite Lilly Pulitzer dress (and that's saying a lot!) but I was like a moth to a flame when I saw the vibrant pattern & the elephants swirling thought the dress. One of my favorite things about Lilly, besides finding Lilly's signature in each piece, is the unexpected details she always includes. Case in point: the fun cut-outs on the back of this dress! They are not too over the top that it would keep this from being work appropriate, but it's enough sass to keep it interesting! The fact that I can eat my weight in corn nuggets and hide it in the "swing" isn't a bad perk either ;)









Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Ophelia // Shoes: Target (my new go-to shoe) // Clutch: c/o The Palm Tree Boutique (option here) // Apple Watch // Necklace: Kendra Scott

{SHOP THE POST}


Have an awesome Thursday y'all! Only one more day until Friday (and my performance in the Follies!)


Image Map

6 comments

  1. That dress makes me wish I was on vacation! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love all your bright Lilly pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute! I love the back! And aren't those shoes amazing? I seriously live in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! This style is one of my favorites - so comfortable and cute and good for many different types of weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this bright print and simple cut dress! Join my weekly Weekend Wear Linkup and share your style and stories.

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)