Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

25% Off Shopbop Sale & My Picks!


By now you've probably heard that Shopbop is having a BIG sale!! But in case you haven't (or your dying to see my picks) I've rounded up my favorite, most colorful picks from the sale at price points that are in everyone's budget! What is extra exciting about this sale is that it's not tiered (like the last one was)- so you don't have to spend more to save more! Woo-hoo!



{Under $100}

RahiCali Embroidered Romper ($72, Sale- $54)- A ruffled sleeve? Embroidered shorts? This look is pure summertime perfection!

One by Pinkstitch Maxi Dress ($92, Sale- $69)- Maxi dresses are my most worn closet items come spring and summer, and I love that this one comes in about 17 color choices (and they are all gorgeous!)


Cupcakes and Cashmere Romper ($125, Sale- $93.75)- How cute are these palm fronds? Loving it!

Jack by BB Dakota Romper ($70, Sale- $52.50)- This romper has the prettiest watercolor floral print, so beautiful! I also adore the soft tiers (hides the food baby ;) )

{Under $200}

Tularosa Red and White Ruffle Dress ($180, Sale- $135)- I love the pretty ruffle detail and the red and white pattern is perfect for summer!

Mara Hoffman Flag Striped Dress ($242, Sale- $181.50)- I'm totally in love with the colors and stripes in this dress! I've never met a bold pattern I didn't like ;)

Mara Hoffman Leaf Linen Crossover Dress ($286, Sale- $214.50)- This dress is totally out of my normal comfort zone, but I love the bold pattern and sexy crossover detail with peek-a-boo detailing on the front!

Clu Long-Sleeve Striped Ruffle Dress- ($174, Sale- $130.50)- Two of my favorites: Stripes and ruffles! How much fun would it be to wear these ruffles around all day? This may be a wee bit more fall style than spring, but with some fun gladiator sandals and bright jewelry you cold make it worker the sunny weather ahead!

{Under $300}

Basta Surf Romper ($358, Sale- $268.50)- You know I'm a total sucker for the neon embroidery in this piece! If you have some dollars to splurge with- this would be my top pick!

{SHOP THE POST}


And that's all for today y'all! Hope you found some fun new goodies for your closet :) Remember the sale ends tomorrow at midnight- so get to shopping!

Image Map

3 comments

  1. I love all your picks! I had not seen that first cute romper yet! I am dying to order the Mara Hoffman Flag Stripe dress, but am holding out to get the Tory Burch Lexington wedges when she does her Friends & Family sale (hopefully soon)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't be more excited about this sale! That crossover dress is gorgeous <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of your sale picks, especially that embroidered romper!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)