Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Black and Pink


I love spicing up my work week wardrobe with bold pops of color (see fuchsia skirt above) as well as prints and patterns (like these fierce leopard heels). This outfit makes getting dressed a little more fun- and don't we all need more of that in our work week? :)










Skirt: Express (Super similar) // Blouse: Loft (similar here and here) // Heels: Target (love them b/c they are comfy & I can last all day in them!) // Necklace: Moon and Lola

{SHOP THE POST}


Happy Thursday (or Friday Eve as I'm fond of calling it)!


Image Map

8 comments

  1. Fabulous skirt Gentry! I love your heels too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Love. This. Look. It's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. Love. This. Look. It's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little outfit- that skirt is fabulous and definitely makes a work outfit a little more fun :)

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!! Love how fun, chic yet work appropriate it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! that skirt is such a perfect color!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)