Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Valentine's Day Round-Up

Pink is definitely one of my favorite colors to wear, and add in some red & hearts and I'm totally happy! Even though I'm single this year, I will still be celebrating in full force (nothing stops my festive cheer!) and pulling out my love-filled best! What better way to start off the week, than by sharing a round-up of some Valentines Day favorites? If you have fun plans let me know what you're doing! XO



{SHOP THE POST}


Happy Monday love bugs!

Linkup Button

Image Map

7 comments

  1. So many cute things! I love that tote and that red dress with the bow is perfection! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for all things pink & red! That conversation heart pillow is too cute.. those candies are so addicting!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really selected some beautiful Valentine's Day picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please I will take it all! That heart sweatshirt is so adorable!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful finds, especially loving those KS earrings and that skirt. So pretty <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the TB sandals!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a pink lover myself, but have found myself gravitating it more and more when getting dressed lately...tis the season, I guess! I love the necklace you featured!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)