Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Trend Spin Link-Up: Denim




If you're popping over from the Trend Spin Linkup today... WELCOME! I'm so excited to be co-hosting the "denim" week with Laura & Erin! I so admire these two gals sense of style so today is so much fun for me!

I think we can all agree that denim is pretty essential to every girls wardrobe (I know I couldn't get through the week without it), but wearing it in Florida isn't always the most practical! Luckily we've had some gorgeous days lately, so pulling out my favorite festive blanket scarf and sweater makes my look easy as pie! 








Sweater: J. Crew Factory // Jeans: Loft (option here too) // Flats: Tory Burch c/o Shopbop // Scarf: c/o Marley Lilly // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (option here)

{SHOP THE POST}





Image Map

10 comments

  1. Blanket scarves just seem to be my solution to any winter look. I love this one on you and your casual look that could dub as my workday look since our office is so laidback. Ha!

    XO, Jaime | RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Great casual look! Love your scarf and necklace!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite and most wearable looks!! I love the colors in the scarf! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scarf! I have a couple of blanket scarves in plaid, they're so useful to just throw on over an outfit!

    Emma xxx
    style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute look! Love your scarf!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this look on you girl, especially the scarf! And I hear ya on denim not being practical here in FL. This time of year I break out the jeans since May-November or December it's just too hot to even think about wearing them. Rockem' while you can <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you styled this cute blanket scarf, and those TB flats are super cute!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your are so right about denim! It is a staple in my closet from denim jackets to denim skirts. I really don't know what I would do with out it! Your outfit is cute by they way and I love those flats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this perfect winter look! I need a blanket scarf!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)