Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture + Thoughts


I think sometimes we forget our worth. When you get caught up in the day to day hustle, the stress and the mess, it can be hard to see yourself for the diamond that you are. But then I read the verse above, and I am humbled and astounded that the Lord looks at me and thinks that I am worth far more than rubies. Even in my sinful nature, even in my struggle and the things that bring me shame, he sees precious value in me. My imperfection doesn't keep him from seeing my true worth. And that is something to hold on to in the hardest of times, and in the best of times, and in all times. You are so worth it all.

Have a wonderful Sunday friends!


Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)