Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sucker for Seersucker


Seersucker is typically a fabric reserved for spring and summer, but I'm all about having some fun and mixing it up- so a winter seersucker vest it is! This one is actually super-warm and very comfy, and throwing it on with a fun skirt makes it appropriate for our Florida weather. For all my northern friends, this would be a great spring transition look too :) I promise y'all... spring is coming!







Vest: Local Boutique (option here) // Tee: Gap // Skirt: Gap (same skirt, updated print) // Boots: Sam Edelman //  Necklace: Cara Couture (option here)

{SHOP THE POST}


So what did we all think about the Bachelor last night?? I'm thinking a big praise, hallelujah is in order that Olivia finally got sent home! Ugh... she was such a pot-stirring, drama queen! I will say though that I'm even more mad about Leah. Lauren B is clearly a front-runner that she got threatened by, but to lie about someone's character is so down & dirty. I can't say i'm sorry at all that she got sent home! Lesson learned... don't lie y'all! And don't be mean! Just be nice- always! :) 

button

Two Peas in a Blog

Image Map

9 comments

  1. Very nice smile! And really attractive outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and adorable look - love the puffer-skirt-boots mix! Have a great week!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! Seriously love it paired with that great skirt! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seersucker! Such a fun print! And loving that vest with the skirt! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute vest! It was certainly a dramatic episode of the bachelor, and I thought it was hilarious that they just rode off and left Olivia on that island! Too funny!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vest! You look so cute, as always! XO

    Anna
    A Lily Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that vest?! Loving this whole look on you gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. A seersucker vest? I could be totally done with that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute!!! That vest is so perfect for Spring! I need it immediately. I love how you paired it in a more cool-weather look.
    XOXO
    Thanks for joining our Tuesday Fashion Party Link Up!
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com
    Katey & Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)