Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Spring Transition: LOFT Sailor Shorts + A Spring #OOTD


We've been having the best weather in Florida this past week or two; it starts off in the 50s and gets to mid-70s by the afternoon... it's glorious! However, with that range of temps one has to prepare one's wardrobe so today we're going to chat about spring transitions!

I might be a lot little excited to wear my shorts, but with the cool mornings and nights, I've been adding a long-sleeve tee to ward off the cold. To jazz up this combo and make it more fun, you can add a statement necklace and (monogrammed) clutch for a night out (or girl's afternoon)! This combo has been such a fun one lately and I can't wait for the warm weather to be here to stay!










Tee: Gap // Shorts: Loft // Monogrammed Clutch: c/o Marley Lilly // Wedges: Banana Republic (this pair is on my list for spring) // Necklace: Cara Couture (option here) // Ring: Absolute (option here)

{SHOP THE POST}


With all this talk about spring I thought it would also be fun to share a Spring #ootd that I can't wait to wear soon! I love this octopus tee especially paired with a bright skirt!

Octopus Tee // Red Mini Skirt // Jeweled Ankle-Strap Sandals // Crystal Necklace

Thanks so much for reading and happy Monday!

Linkup Button

Gracefullee Made

Image Map

3 comments

  1. Those shorts are adorable!! Such a great spring outfit. Enjoy the warmer weather!!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those shorts! We really have had the best weather ever the past few days, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are those shorts?! And loving that necklace too <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)