Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

On My Radar: Save & Splurge

I've been filling all my online shopping carts to the brim lately with some amazing finds- like so many y'all! So I thought it would fun to start off the week be sharing them with you too (because what fun is it to keep all this goodness to yourself?) 

{SAVE- Under $100}

If you've had your eye on one of the lust-worthy Clare V clutches, then this J. Crew Calf Hair Pouch is a perfect alternative at under $50 (with code "SHOPSALE"). 


I'm so into this floral swing dress it's not even funny! Perfect for the spring transition with a denim jacket & booties, and then into summer with a long necklace and wedges.


I shared this necklace last week, and now it's 40% off (making it only $88)! It's sold out in the blue, but I love the red variant for summer :)


Ummm hello, this hot pink beauty is only $27.60!! Not only is she so very pretty, but it's perfect for Spring!


To quote the young kids, "I'm totes obsessed" with these lace shorts from Loft! I've pretty much already decided that they will be m-i-n-e as soon as possible (or really as soon as the Loft has their next 40% off sale ;) )


On Saturday night my gal pal Rachael and I had a fun "Galentines" night and she wore this darling paisley print romper- it comes in several prints and patterns and is such a flattering fit!


Now is the perfect time to stock up on boots and booties during the end of season sales. These darling western booties are under $60 and would be perfect with dresses during the impending "spring transition" time!


{SPLURGE}

I may be a little late to the "cold shoulder" trend, but that's not stopping my intense love for it :) This Tibi dress would be just perfect for the spring!


Y'all know I can't resist a bow detail (or two!) and this pretty, pretty little striped dress is just beyond perfection... right?!


Alright, your turn! What's on your radar for spring? Anything fabulous that you've found lately?? Tell me all about it :)

 Happy Monday!

Image Map

3 comments

  1. So many fabulous finds! Especially loving that necklace and the leopard clutch. Great price too <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those lace shorts and the romper!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)