Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lilly Pulitzer "Tiger Palm" at Work


The wind was not my friend when trying to capture this outfit! Seriously y'all, it was the hot mess express and in the fight between me and the wind, it was wind- 1, Gentry- 0. Oh well, at least I was able to capture a few shots to share with y'all!

This is a pretty typical workweek look for me- an Elsa top, dress pants, and wedges. It's a pretty simple formula and works every time. There's days when it's fun to go over the top at work, but then there are days when it's just nice to keep it simple. One of my favorite fashion "rules" is "K.I.S.S"- Keep it Simple Silly!






Top: Lilly Pulitzer "Tiger Palm" Elsa // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Luxury Capris (similar here) // Wedges: Tory Burch

Hope your Tuesday is terrific! XO
Two Peas in a Blog

Image Map

2 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous top on you! I always love the fun colorful prints that Lilly has <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fit of that top on you and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)