Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Good as Gold


We started the week talking spring, and now we're going to chat about what to wear when a cold front comes through! (ugh... #notagain)  Now I know I can't complain too much (I do live in sunny Florida after all!) but I still am not pumped for our temps to dip again. So, I've found that resorting to my favorite formula of chambray + excursion vest is an easy win for me. 


On a totally different note, who watched The Bachelor last night?? I loved Amanda's hometown date; her kids were adorable and Ben was a natural with them! I'm so sad that he sent her home... what a bummer!! Sorry, but Lauren B and Cailia were a snoozefest... even though I think Lauren B is the frontrunner to win. What did we think about JoJo's family?? Her brothers were so cute- although maybe a wee bit over-protective! I'm also sketched out by how close she is to her ex... I read online that he's dog sitting for her while she's filming so it makes me think they are maybe too close still? But you can tell Ben is head over heels for her so  who knows what will happen? 






Vest: Gap (similar here) // Tunic: Gap (similar here) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants (40% off!) // Boots: Sam Edelman // Fitbit Charge HR

{SHOP THE POST}


Tonight we have our first recruitment event for next year's provisional Junior League class. I can't wait to meet the new ladies and tell them about my love for the league! Wish us luck :) 

button

Two Peas in a Blog

Image Map

7 comments

  1. I'm loving this gold vest, it's so fun! Perfect pairing with the chambray top!

    www.saltwaterandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any outfit that involves chambray or a good vest! As for The Bachelor, I think it's definitely between Caila & Lauren B... can't decide which one it is though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how easy and comfy this looks...give me a chambray button down any day! I was sad when Ben sent Amanda home too, but I think it came down to he wasn't ready to be an instant dad..he appeared overwhelmed at times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chambray! And that vest is so perfect, especially for our cooler temps this weekend... wahhhhh! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the gold and chambray combo! Going to need to recreate this outfit somehow!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with the color of this vest! I thought Lauren B. and Caila were a snoozefest too, and am not really a fan of either. I was Team Jojo and Team Amanda, and was so sad to see Amanda go home. Looking forward to the last few episodes <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect outfit when a cold front comes through, so cute!
    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)