Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gasparilla Weekend Recap


Last weekend I was able to attend my first Gasparilla since I was in college- and boy it did not disappoint! I mentioned it here, but in case you missed it, Gasparilla is like Mardi Gras but with pirate ships & it's an invasion of Tampa Bay. But I'm not gonna lie, I was in it for the beads! :) It's a crazy street part beforehand, and then a crazy party during and after downtown... really it's all a big crazy party! I'm so glad I got to spend this time with my gal pals- we had so much fun! 

(PS- sorry all photos are from my phone so they got a little blurry when I uploaded them!)





The best $10 I ever spent was for a "bathroom pass" to the garden club. They have port-a-potties at the event, and all i can say is "heck no!" to that... so if you buy a pass then you can use nice clean bathrooms all day long :) #GasparillaTip




Another funny lesson I learned... Champagne + flask = a huge mess! (I'm not even going to try and explain my thought process with that one) 


Some other fun notables this week:

- Match.com just released its Singles in America survey about the habits of singles- and it's super interesting! Apparently going for sushi ups your chance of a 2nd date by 170% (keeping a mental note in that one!) ... read the whole survey at Singles in America

- Any other Bachelor fans out there?? I was getting so mad watching this week's episode... not just because I don't like Olivia, but I don't understand the connection she thinks they have. He is having legitimately deep conversations with the other women, and when she's with him all they talk about is how much she likes him... #notarelationship. I really think Lauren B is going to make it to the final 2, and after their one-on-one I'm a huge fan of Amanda! Who's in your favorites bracket?

Hope you have some fun plans this weekend! It's supposed to be gorgeous here (in the 60s) and I can't wait! Oh, and I can't forget: Go Panthers! #keeppounding

Image Map

3 comments

  1. Haha!! I was dying seeing Jubilee being realistic and like "you just said the same thing to everyone else" and then Olivia's like "he told me he loved me! we're getting married!" Looks like Gasparilla was a blast! Everyone always went in high school and I was always too scared to go lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Gasparilla was so much fun! Since I hate sushi, I guess my 2nd date chances are low. lol. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun time!! Loved what you wore!! I'm dying over the sushi fact - we go out for sushi every Friday night :) xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)